skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome to Grubberz
Please tell us your thoughts on the restauraunts listed. Just click on the city to the left to view its selection of restaurants, and restaurant reviews. Don't see a restaurant or city listed that you would like added? Please click here to add your own.
4 comments:
Please write your review here. Be sure to include the name of the restaurant, and the city and state it is in. If you have any pictures you would like to include, please Email to Jeff@Grubberz.com
Name: Bocanova
City: Oakland
Great place to eat in Jack London Square. The food is Pan-American... I had the steak , it was awesome. I highly recommend it for a date night.
-Mike
Rocky's Charcoal Grill, San Leandro, CA
I've eaten a lot of hamburgers in my lifetime and I would say this is one of the best hamburgers in the East Bay! The owner takes pride in making the perfect hamburger by using grass feed beef, fresh condiments, and charocal for the grill! Highly recommend it for folks who are looking for a good burger in the East Bay..it is worth the drive to San Leandro.
Pier 23
SF, CA
---
Pier 23 located on the Embarcadero(near Fishermans Wharf) is a great hangout. They have a patio area in the back (with heating lamps) so you can eat & drink under the stars. This place serves what I call pub grub and I found the food to be OK but a bit over priced. However, if you just want to some some grub, enjoy a pint, and watch a band...it is a good place to go for that.
Post a Comment